Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A wise pill thought a day keeps the mind doctor away

Dear Blog,

I'm starting a new thing. Instead of the sleeping pills I'm taking every night (which I'm not taking, but it's so trendy I can't help pretending), I'll have Mind squeeze a spark of wisdom from one of its many, untapped 3/4ths cabinet files. 9 o'clock pm sharp. It'll be a sort of pascalian (was it?) challenge to prove the existence of eternal truth in us.

So here's what came out tonight, out of nowhere, not related a bit to Amanda Filipacchi I was reading:

I'm waiting eagerly for the day when having no expectations will be my only life expectation.

A caveat (a day keeps high expectations away): cannot guarantee they will all be wise. You can always throw eggs at me, in case they're not. Shoes are also fine, but please provide a pair, 8 (US), 26 (Europe). Hate shopping anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment